My Resume Wizard - Don’t pay a cent

Turnaround Time

I paid in Feb last year for an app to help write a resume. What I didn’t know was they continued to charge over $50 for the rest of the year.

Somehow we missed noticing it until too late- work visa which is overseen by our accountant.

Stupid of me. But can’t cobtact company to fix it

Review about: My Resume Wizard Customer Care My Resume Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

My Resume Wizard - Unauthorized charges

It's already maxed out stop charging my credit card are you kidding me I've called I've emailed I've website and nothing exists for me to cancel order subject these charges stop freaking charging me I don't use whatever this site is

My Resume Wizard - Scam artist

You cancel and they still withdraw money out of your account had to do a dispute with my bank,When calling customer service they will not reply. Tell you to go to website for your refund do not reply don't do business with this company a scam

Review about: Trail Resume.

My Resume Wizard - Lying %%#!$&

Get a websters dictionary and look up the word FREE.

Reason of review: Not as described.

My Resume Wizard - Horrible Horrible Scam Artist resume service

1.5
Additional Fees

It happened over several days of trying to print and download my resumes. Constantly given the runaround.

I typed up a resume and when trying to print or download it asked for my credit card number even though I already paid for these services. Ok typed another resume and was told it wasn't there and that I didn't save it. Also very rude person and always the same person in which i had to get angry with the person. Fast forward to 11-7-2017 in which I logged in and behold the resume I told them i typed was there and i recorded the numbers of the resumes, and she insisted she didnt have them and if I had them why didn't I print them.

OK so called resume wizard and was told they didn't have them and did I know how to use my email. This company is ripoff and needs to be shut down permanently. I lost it with the rudeness of what was supposed to be a customer service rep. I will report to better business bureau as this company practices are a joke.

This is not a free service and is definitely a scam. I should have known better.

I just received a cancellation notice and it is from the website but the customer service email is a personal one. Don't use this service

Review about: My Resume Wizard 7 Day Trial Subscription.

Reason of review: Poor customer service, being talked to in disrespectful manner and lied to..

I liked: Only the resume.

I didn't like: Customer service they gave me.

My Resume Wizard - Big Scam

First it comes up as a free resume but it isn't then you sign up thinking it's just for the one cost but find out later it's not!!! I just realized they have been billing me every month for what I'm not sure because we don't even get a piece of paper.

Hopefully I can help others from losing money to this scam. DON"T USE THIS SITE!!!!

Unless your looking to pay a monthly fee for nothing go to another source for your resume. I called and according to the lady on the phone there is no managers there and you have to email them.

Reason of review: Not as described.

My Resume Wizard - *** YOU

Hope police will close you soon

My Resume Wizard - Disappointed

These people on purchase scam artist that you they use they give people credit cards and they use the numbers and then they continue to withdraw money from your account for amount of $39.89 and the number that they have there to help you is a fake number when you call it and said this application has an error this application has an error this application has an error hang up please this is a scam company you guys don't have customer service skills I'll call you guys to make a complain about Dora Rossman I went through a the lady Nicole gave me such a hard time cut me off every time I tried to talk to her was very rude never let me speak my point I mean this is ridiculous I'm still unsatisfied I never was able to use the 7-Day trial resume that I built for myself because apparently your company has a lot of ever grow with the application so I'm being billed $3.89 for something that I never use never was able to use you do the math do you think I'm really going to pay you guys this money

Review about: My Resume Wizard 7 Day Trial Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

My Resume Wizard - Terrible customer service

I emailed to and called and left a message to cancel my account and they still took the money out! Then they said they never received my email and said I needed to email to request a refund. No supervisor was available to speak to for a refund.

Review about: Online.

My Resume Wizard - Horrible experience

1.4
Turnaround Time

I placed an order, then cancelled within the trial period. I never received an order number nor a confirmation number.

I have sent multiple emails to the support email and have not gotten a reply. I have also been charged twice since cancelling. I called the customer support and they claim they do not have my email on file so they cannot proceed with the cancellation.

I have gone through all my emails and I do not have this information from them. They will not refund my money without it and I'm still being charged.

Review about: My Resume Wizard 7 Day Trial Subscription.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.